THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 29 January 2017

Heads up you crazy chicks!

A few months ago I had a moment of insanity and I decided to raise money in aid of Pilgrims Hospice, "hmmm", I thought, "what's the best way of doing this?" After much pondering I was inspired, "I know! I'll run the risk of incinerating my feet!"
So I'm doing a firewalk, Yes you read that right, a firewalk! I will be taking a leisurely stroll on 850 degree coals,
So If I am willing to risk losing the soles of my feet, you can lose a few quid, So make a donation, it doesn't matter how much, it matters because someone you love, or even you could find yourself in need of the support that The Pilgrims Hospice provides, so you know it makes sense.
Some of my friends are just as mad, so you'll be helping them out too.
Follow the one of the links below, click the donate button next to one of the names, ideally the chap called Steve, he's a sterling fellow! Make a donation.
Simples!
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Steve-Walker25
https://www.justgiving.com/teams/AASteam

0 comments: